The Association of European Business (AEB) is a Belarusian independent non-governmental association uniting leading European companies, which plan to do or do business in Belarus.
The AEB seeks to boost the competitiveness of Belarusian business climate by promoting mutually beneficial cooperation between European and domestic businesses.
• helping European companies adapt to the Belarusian market and promoting their joint interests;
• creating a common platform for mutually beneficial partnerships of European and national companies;
• improving business climate in Belarus by building a dialogue between European, national companies and state authorities;
• providing analytical and expert support to European companies in Belarus;
• promoting Belarusian national traditions and culture in the business community;
• implementing initiatives of corporate social responsibility in the Belarusian business community.