The second stage of optimization of administrative procedures
So overcomplicated, causing difficulties for business and inappropriate procedures were called:
- State registration of plant protection products;
- Obtaining a veterinary certificate for the purposes of moving goods subject to veterinary control (supervision) between the member states of the Eurasian Economic Union;
- State registration of advertising games;
- Obtaining a certificate for bakery products imported;
- Issuance of a certificate of goods of own production;
- Control over the presence of genetically modified components in food products; and other procedures.
The Association carries out constant interaction with the Agency on the issues of optimization and improvement of the procedure for the implementation of administrative procedures in the Republic of Belarus.